[cisco-voip] IP communicator 8.6 issues lately?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:10:27 EST 2012

Thanks for Confirming I'm not the only one.

I went to the hot issues RSS feed that Wes setup.... and found CSCts11852

it looks like the fix is 8.6.1.(4) which upon looking is an engineering
special.  I hate to roll out 300+ Telecommuters to an engineering special.

Wes or Ryan any thoughts on how to roll?  maybe 8.6.2 is coming soon?

Scott