[cisco-voip] UCM 8.x and Spares

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:52:24 EST 2012

You will be "forced" to pick a licensing model going forward with Cisco UC.
The AlaCarte (DLU) licensing is going away for good and you will need to
true up all your user/phone licenses to CUWL or UCL licensing. This will be
enforced when you attempted to renew your UCSS or perform a purchased
upgrade.