[cisco-voip] IPCC 7.0 = Historical Reporting can-you-get-this-data question..

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Mon Jan 23 22:32:34 EST 2012

Hi all -

Forgive me if I've asked this before- - I honestly can't remember and
can't find any emails relating....

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a report showing the calls that
a "floor" agent transfers to a supervisor for escalation?

I've not ever written a custom report in IPCC - the most that we did
in-house was extend a value in one report

so that it allowed one more digit, and changed a column width.

And it wasn't me that did it...

I can't even find a listing of the "values" of data that one can even
look at in IPCC---

Plenty of docs on how to install Historical Reports, run the canned
reports, etc...

but I can't find the doc on Cisco's site that gives the official list of
"elements" (for lack of a better word)

that you can query for and report on...

Anyone can help with either of these?

It'd be great to get an answer to the first question, but failing exact
details on that,

some guidance on the second question I can throw to one of our
developers might help.

They're totally non-Cisco people, so they don't really know where to
begin...

thanks, Tim