[cisco-voip] Analog DID Configuration on FXS

JoeA jalbertini at ymail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:26:55 EST 2012

Hello Voice Gurus,

I need a sanity check.  We primary use PRIs for our inbound/outbound connections.  However, I am bringing up a small site were they decided to use analog DID and COT trunks for inbound/outbound connections.  The configuration for the DID configuration on the FXS ports looks too easy.  Am I missing something?   Any sample configurations would be appreciated.  Also, can these analog DIDs support inbound Caller-id?

voice-port 0/2/0
 signal did immediate

voice-port 0/2/1
 signal did immediate

voice-port 0/2/2
 signal did immediate

voice-port 0/2/3
 signal did immediate

voice translation-profile DID-Incoming
 translate called 1

dial-peer voice 1 pots
 description ** Inbound Analog DID Dial-Peer **
 translation-profile incoming DID-Incoming
 incoming called-number .
 direct-inward-dial

voice translation-profile DID-Incoming
 translate called 1