[cisco-voip] IPCC Server Roles, Can they be changed

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Sun Jan 29 08:44:35 EST 2012

We have an IPCC HA over WAN deployment, We are having issues with DB corruption, a third party wallboard vendor that is being used found that this data corruption on the Primary which is not getting replicated into the slave is preventing the wallboards from functioning, they said that the short term recommendation until cisco fixed the issue with the DB is to switch roles, I haven't seen any switch role buttons like there are on Unity Connection, Can anybody confirm if there are un UCCX 8.5.1 or if to do this we need to basically take the master offline?

TIA for all replies;

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila
CCNA, CCNP-VOICE
Senior Voice/Data Consultant