[cisco-voip] CAD login screen, extension box.

Gurpreet Singh Kukreja tycoononway1987 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:21:23 EDT 2012

Roger,

One thing i could add here is; as per the CAD "Cisco Agent Desktop User
Guide", Page 14:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/user/guide/cad80ccxug-cm.pdf

Login Notes (Atleast the document says so):
■Agent Desktop can control only those calls on the extension you enter in
the Login dialog box, even if you are configured with multiple extensions.

Secondly, the Agent Extension is bound to the User ID but not to the CAD
Machine. You can use any Agent ID/Extension to login using any machine.

There could also be some relation to monitoring/recording aspect of it i
assume.

Regards
Gurpreet