[cisco-voip] FW: Calling Party - Call Forward - Route Lists

Bob Fronk Bob at btrfronk.com
Wed Mar 14 13:22:01 EDT 2012

We have discovered that now we must reset the MCGP gateway that terminates the PRI to get the calling party ID to present correctly on forwarded devices.  Also, if the same number calls more than once, the first time the calling party ID is presented as the office main number.  If the same calling party calls a second time, the calling party ID is presented to the forwarded device correctly.

I am going to say this is some kind of bug, or maybe a timing issue?

Any input would be appreciated.