[cisco-voip] Changes to VoIP systems

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:03:05 EDT 2012

We are not large by any means, but we have lots of changes.  We have
thought about automation...... but have never had the time resource to make
it happen.  we do have a LOT of automated processes connected to AD.  I'm
thinking if we had the TIME we could dive into the AXL SOAP interface and
tie it directly with AD.  But again it becomes a Time issue.

FWIW

Scott