[cisco-voip] UCCX Wallboard

Tanner Ezell cvoip at tannerezell.com
Tue May 8 17:43:31 EDT 2012

I had an error sending to the list, apologizes for the duplicate.

Rab,

The most commonly referred to free wallboard can be found here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/269435

It's fairly simple, and fairly easy to modify to suit your needs. Unfortunately that means you'll need to learn the UCCX DB schema which you can find here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85dbschema.pdf  and the historical reporting developers guide here: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1) Historical Reporting Administrator and Developer Guide will be very helpful.

Now, if you're not a SQL developer this can be a bit overwhelming to learn. If you really need something beyond the basic free wallboard linked to above, you might be better served purchasing an off the shelf solution. At least then you won't be accountable for the data that is displayed (you might be surprised to see how many custom wallboard solutions I've seen reporting incorrect data).

Best of luck to you.

Tanner Ezell

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8: Expert Administration Cookbook now available! http://amzn.to/GH4NdI

Connect with me on LinkedIn! linkd.in/Imju6x