[cisco-voip] UCCX Wallboard

Ryan LaFountain rlafount at cisco.com
Wed May 9 10:48:21 EDT 2012

Hi Rab,

One thing to keep in mind that the system is only designed to be queried on the RtICDSummary and RtCSQsSummary periodically by a wallboard. So, the 'real-time' statistics are written from the Engine's memory to these two tables every X seconds (depending on configuration), but the rest of the tables aren't designed to be queried in a real-time fashion even though the wallboard user has access to these tables.  Running periodic complex queries across tables other than RtICDSummary and RtCSQsSummary can affect performance of the box.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85dbschema.pdf

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time