[cisco-voip] UCCX Wallboard

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:18:22 EDT 2012

Ryan,

Did you mean to say:

"... even though the wallboard user has access to these tables."

I'm pretty sure everyone is now using the hrcuser account to access all of
the tables.

Also, thanks for the clarification on the problems with accessing the rest
of the DB (non Rt tables) for use as a wallboard.

Perhaps we can get Cisco to expand the data contained within the two Rt
tables, or to include more Rt tables for wallboard use?  Let's bring the
solution "above-the-table".  Pun intended.

-Anthony