[cisco-voip] UCCX Wallboard

Ryan LaFountain rlafount at cisco.com
Wed May 9 17:38:14 EDT 2012

Hi Anthony,

Good catch, I did not. I think this goes to your point, even I think of wallboards using uccxhruser instead of wallboard user :)

What would you want to see in the real time tables that is not there now?

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time