[cisco-voip] Route Filters

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Nov 11 11:49:48 EST 2012

I don't have a console near by, but if I recall correctly, when you build filters you create them one clause at a time. Each clause is 'OR'ed with the others. Each tag within the clause is 'AND'ed.

Apply basic logic to the clause and your golden.

Be warned, you have a max of 1024 characters for a route filter, including all the brackets and conjunctions, i.e. and/or.

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"