[cisco-voip] UCCX 8 Callback

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:20:22 EST 2012

Is there a reason you cannot use the same script while making any changes
necessary to bring it up to compatibility with the 8.x platform?

Callbacks aren't very complicated and can be handled in a variety of ways
depending on the requirements and environment, you should be able to use
the original script as your guide.

Tanner