[cisco-voip] CUCM - Pulling Phone Screenshots

Brett Looney brett at looney.id.au
Thu Sep 13 18:32:16 EDT 2012

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head on both counts. The best way
I've found of doing what you're doing is to create an application user and
assign the devices to that user. Have not tried the EM solution you mention.
And there aren't any particularly good places for discussing this - CDN is
ok but lacking in participation IMHO.

B.