[cisco-voip] 911 Conference call

Sandy Lee Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca
Tue Apr 2 10:05:36 EDT 2013

Hi,

Our on-site security service actually receives all the 911 calls and everything is good. But now they want the 911 calls sent directly to the public 911 AND be able to listen to the call. They only need to listen to what's going on and where the emergency is from and what's the nature of the call, so that they can help the local services when they come in the campus. I was thinking of a conference call, but not sure how to do this automatically without a 3rd party app. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

Sandy.