[cisco-voip] VoIP Monitoring tools

Phil Walenta pwalenta at wi.rr.com
Wed Apr 17 11:52:38 EDT 2013

I’ve not tried out Cisco prime.  I trialed the CA software and was not
impressed.  I’ve never been a fan of Prognosis.

I would check with Netscout because they acquired Psytechnics who had (IMHO)
the best voice monitoring system out there (even calculated echo if
present).  They also do video if that is a concern.