[cisco-voip] CUEAC - BLF Status Query

Jamie Gale -X (jamgale - Arc Solutions at Cisco) jamgale at cisco.com
Fri Apr 26 09:42:54 EDT 2013

Hi Boon,

At the moment in the product in order for BLF to work the number in the CUAC directory must match exactly to the DN in the CUCM.

There are a few options available:

  1.  Change the number in AD to match that of the users DN
  2.  Add the actual DN to another field in AD, map that through to a spare field in CUCM and then change the field mapping for the telephone number in CUAC from Telephone Number in CUCM to the newly populated field
  3.  Look at using Premium Edition of the console which will allow a sync directory with the AD, then have the DN populated in the AD against any field

We will be looking to add functionality to deal with this in future but I could not say when this would be at the moment.

Kind Regards

Jamie Gale
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
jamgale at cisco.com<mailto:jamgale at cisco.com>
D +1 919 392 4671
M +1 919 699 4910