[cisco-voip] UCCX - Agent phone types

Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) rlafount at cisco.com
Tue Apr 30 08:26:25 EDT 2013

Hi Chris,

Jabber for Windows is supported as a UCCX Agent device starting in CCX version 9.0(2) as shown on page 5 of:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

This is only supported in soft phone mode and it cannot be an agent device in (or configured to use) desk phone mode.

Lync and other Jabber variants (Mac/mobile/etc.) are currently not supported although we expect to see some support for these clients in future releases.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center