[cisco-voip] 9971 SIP phone - no audio on calls between cluster to PSTN for certain phone numbers

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Aug 12 15:53:41 EDT 2013

Is the ICT SIP or H.323?

-wes

On Aug 12, 2013, at 3:22 PM, Erick B. <erickbee at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Anyone have idea here?

Have a system with 2 CUCM clusters.

Cluster 1 is CUCM version 8.6.2.22900-9 with SIP CUBE to ITSP

Cluster 2 is CUCM version 8.6.2.20000-2

ICT between the clusters (Non Gatekeeper controlled).

SCCP phones on Cluster 2 can call outbound to numbers over the ICT and out CUBE GW fine. When a 9971 places call to same number, the call connects but no audio is heard.
If we put the 9971 on Cluster 1 (no ICT) and same number is called it works fine.

I've been over the release notes for 8.62a SU1 to SU3 and not finding anything yet and have recreated the ICT and reset it. The trunk seems to be fine since the SCCP phones work for calling the few numbers the 9971 has trouble with. The 9971 can call most numbers just fine. 9971 is on current firmware version to. Looking for ideas before trying to do SU3 to see if it helps.

The number being called is a IVR with menu, etc.