[cisco-voip] unity connection full mailboxes - notifying callers

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 14:16:44 EST 2013

What are other ramifications of disabling ISM?

We've only had one person so far with a full mailbox however, being a
lawfirm environment I don't want a managing partner to be notifed after the
fact that the associate they left a message for has a full mailbox and the
mesage could not be delivered.  I don't think our risk team will ever allow
us to enable UM/single inbox.