[cisco-voip] Cisco Call Center Agent Disappears

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Tue Dec 3 20:03:56 EST 2013

Hi Alan,

Apart from what Anthony mentioned, I would also check and disable any anti-virus installed and running on the PC. You might also want to look at the security logs to check if there is an entry there for the timestamp, that might give some information.

Just to confirm that the agent actually logs off and is not running in the background, what is the state of that agent you see from the real time reports?

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
CCIE Voice # 40065