[cisco-voip] Voice Dialer

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:07:26 EST 2013

In my previous employment, we used School Messenger.  It does not need to
be just for Schools.

they have a few options last I used them.  they can either be on prem,
hosted, or a hybrid.  We started with the on prem, but with just a PRI it
was not enough capacity.  so we moved to hybrid.  if we selected emergency
notification it would use the cloud based capacity.

we had it fully integrated into our DB to get numbers updated.   Very slick
setup.

YMMV

Scott