[cisco-voip] UCCX agent unready

Kevin Damisch kevin.damisch at vitalsite.com
Tue Feb 5 14:34:37 EST 2013

Run some historical reports and see what the not ready reason is.  Also, check the MIVR logs.  I've seen something similar when there were other lines on the agent phone that were shared with other phones.  So, if someone at the other end of the building (with a shared line somewhere on the agent's phone) would make a call, it would put the agent in Not Ready.  We ended up moving the shared lines to lines 5 and 6 to fix it on the 7960s since UCCX monitors lines 1 to 4.  Not sure if this applies to your environment.

Kevin