[cisco-voip] UCCX agent unready

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:04:00 EST 2013

Not that particular issue, but I did find after upgrading to 8.5 that any
agent lines that do not appear on buttons 1-4 are no longer a supported
configuration and all sorts of wacky can happen with they are.. usually the
agent cant log in. Also is much stricter at forcing you to only have 1 call
appearance of the agent number. We never had multiple appearances of them
on purpose but there were a few cases where a second appearance existed by
accident that still worked in 7 but quit in 8.5. Might be some things to
check on.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com> wrote:

> since we have upgraded to 8.5.1.11003-32 we have had issues with one of
> our Queues (were we have work time set after the call) where  the agent
> will go unready.
>
> TAC told us we had to removed the Call forward to VM from the agents.  we
> have done that but still get the agents going unready.
>
> my tac case has been open for weeks now they want me to replace the phones?
>
> Anyone else see this issue?
>
> TIA
>
> Scott

Ed Leatherman