[cisco-voip] UCCX agent unready

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Feb 5 16:18:42 EST 2013

The UCCX release notes have been very specific about what was supported/unsupported.  I would re-read them and verify all is set, then want some debugs explaining why the phone needs replacement ☺

Also you are on the latest SU for UCCX? I recall SU1-2 had lots of problems.  Things like CAD copy/paste didn’t even work. But SU3 was pretty stable.