[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility login causes Shared line outage on other phones.

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:47:55 EST 2013

So we upgraded to CM 8.6.2 back in November.  we also upgraded UCCx to
8.5.1 at the same time.

We have been having issues with our Agents going not ready for what seemed
to be a random reason (but only happening in the morning).

TAC has helped use figure out how to reproduce it.

our phones are configured with the primary line being unique to the user
and is their UCCx agent number.  But line two is a shared line (our
emergency Medical line).

What we have figured out is that when a second / third / etc agent logs
into Extension Mobility it kicks the other agents into not ready.

Is this a Bug with CM or is this working as designed?  The TAC engineer
could not reproduce it, but he had an older version of CM.

TIA

Scott