[cisco-voip] Call Recording on CUCM

Erick B erickbee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:32:24 EST 2013

Yes, you'll need zoom or another 3rd party recording application.

On recent cucm versions, you enable built in bridge on newer model phones then assign a recording profile to the DN on the phone you want to record. The recording has the IP address of recording server (sip trunk) the phone will send the audio to.

You can do it the old way with span ports to on switches, depends on recording application you are using and where the phones are if span works easily or not.

Sent from my iPhone