[cisco-voip] Auto Attendant/Call Handler issue

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:21:51 EST 2013

There are several greetings for call handlers that can be setup. If you
used the standard greeting and have set the prompt to use the personal
greeting check which schedule is assigned to the call handler. Perhaps you
have weekdays assigned and you are hearing the closed greeting.

There are several settings that can affect transfer out of unity
connection.

CUCM -The SIP trunk outbound CSS should include all partitions/DNs that the
AA will transfer to

UCXN - The restriction table has transfer restrictions that can block the
transfer(default transfer and system transfer).

UCXN - If this a transfer to an non-subscriber or CH number the check the
greetings for "Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call
Handlers"

UCXN - If the transfer is using the subscriber account then (spell by name)
then check the transfer rules for the subscribers, the will have to be set
to transfer to extension.

mike

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Kenneth Hayes <kennethwhayes at gmail.com>wrote:

> elect a input Unity Connection tells me it cannot transfer me to this pers

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick