[cisco-voip] Auto Attendant/Call Handler issue

Kenneth Hayes kennethwhayes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:42:06 EST 2013

All,

I've been tasked to configure a Auto Attendant in Unity Connection 8.x and
I'm running into issues. The integration between my CUCM and Unity
Connection is SIP.

CUCM->SIP Trunk->UnityC

I've configured my Call Handler with an extension of 4000. My Standard
Greeting has been recorded via the Phone. Under the Greetings I have
"Caller Hears "My Personal Recording". The "Conversation" is set to "Caller
System Transfer". I have assigned the owner to the Call Handler which is my
extension for the recording. My Direct Routing  Rule is equal to the AA
extension, so I get this looping "Sorry UCSATL_AA is unavailable" over and
over!!!

Also when I select a input Unity Connection tells me it cannot transfer me
to this person, or it will try and transfer but goes straight to the end
users voicemail box...which is weird to me, but non of the phones are
CallFwdAll to VM..

So before I route PSTN calls to the AA I want to make sure I'm configuring
it right..
Any suggestions??????

Sent from my iPad