[cisco-voip] SRST: re-routing autoattendant

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jan 21 10:12:31 EST 2013

I have set up a branch site using IOS Telephony Service for SRST (rather
then call-manager-fallback) on an H.323 gateway. The branch has an
automated attendant on Unity Connection at a central site which is reached
via a CUCM CTI RP with CFA to UCxn.

In the event of a SRST activation, I would like all automated attendant
calls to go to the receptionist's DN, but I can't figure out how to
redirect the main number to her phone. I see that call-manager-fallback has
the alias command. Is there something similar in telephony-service?

--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY