[cisco-voip] VG224 to RightFax communication error issue

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Mon Jan 21 10:30:54 EST 2013

I had the same problems using MGCP recently and H323. I upgraded to 15.1(4)M4 (I think) AND changed to T.38 version 3. This fixed my issues.

James Buchanan | Sr. Network Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com>
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 615.866.5729 | C: 931.797.2326 | F: 615.866.5781 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>

[Be Secure In The Knowledge]<http://www.presidio.com>