[cisco-voip] Problems with Conference, Transfer, and Hold between Nortel QSig, h.323, and UCM

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Mon Jan 28 09:32:03 EST 2013

I would also go with MTP. However, I would make sure that you are actually allocating and MTP with the call when you check the box. You need to have an MTP capable of the codec that is configured in your region setup in the MRGL of the GW where the call is coming in from Nortel (3945?). Also, while the call is up, you could check the RTP statistics of the call and see where the phone is sending RTP to and verify it is going to the IP address of the MTP.

+Chris
Unity Connection TME