[cisco-voip] CUEAC conference limitation

Jamie Gale -X (jamgale - Arc Solutions at Cisco) jamgale at cisco.com
Tue Jul 16 09:20:06 EDT 2013

Jefflin,

I would suggest taking a look at the link below to see how to conference using the console, this should help:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3jC1gmgsRWPR4PLR2VWBhA?feature=CCQQwRs?

Kind Regards

Jamie Gale
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
jamgale at cisco.com<mailto:jamgale at cisco.com>
D +1 919 392 4671
M +1 919 699 4910