[cisco-voip] 7835-H2 stuck at apply BIOS and RAID Firmware???

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Jul 24 12:39:36 EDT 2013

FYI,
Swapping the adapter got me back in working server order
Erick,
I wasn't even completing the boot process previously so might be a bit different, regardless never had the change to try that solution, will keep it in mind if this happens again.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>