[cisco-voip] Presence Rebalance Users Specific Nodes

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Jun 21 11:17:44 EDT 2013

Jaime,

Agreed, Cisco's current approach to load balancing across the UC portfolio pretty much requires manual assignment.  Even in CUCM where load balancers and firewalls can redirect UDP/TCP sessions this causes problems in the backend call processing as the server side includes some assumptions as where sessions should be.

There is great interest in changing this architecture to enable more automation. For now manual is the requirement.

Regards,
Wes