[cisco-voip] CFA on 9971

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jun 27 17:04:33 EDT 2013

The phone should update with an apply config.

Associate the phone to your userid and then point your browser to http://phone.ip.address/CGI/Screenshot to confirm.  Use the userid you associated the phone to for authentication.

-Ryan

On Jun 27, 2013, at 4:55 PM, Candese Perez <trigena at gmail.com> wrote:

Both, but I can only really see the feature button.

Is there a step I am missing with the softkey?   If I simply add the feature to the feature control policy will it display on the phone?
I am not physically located with these phones so I cannot see the screen when updated.

Thanks!