[cisco-voip] Inability to transfer off net out of Unity 7.02 with Call Manager 7.1.5

Thomas LeMay thomaslemay at comcast.net
Mon Mar 4 21:50:41 EST 2013

We are running Cisco unity 7.0.2 unified messaging with Cisco unified Call
Manager 7.1.5.  We are trying to transfer out of unity off net to get to a
third party phone number.  We are getting a reorder tone (based on the Event
viewer application log) and getting bounced back into the unity system in a
continuous loop.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Does anyone have any
thoughts they could share on ways to resolve this?

Thanks,

Tom