[cisco-voip] Inability to transfer off net out of Unity 7.02 with Call Manager 7.1.5

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:15:13 EST 2013

Check the CSS assigned to the voice mail ports.  Be careful as it may be
set to not allow external calls to prevent toll fraud, etc. Maybe just add
a route pattern to only allow that specific number to be called if the CSS
restricts it.

Another place to check is restriction tables in Unity, and CUCM global
service parameter block off-net to off-net transfers.