[cisco-voip] some 8900 phone screens turn off early

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Mar 5 12:08:28 EST 2013

Which setting in CUCM are you using to turn off the display?  If it's the Energywise (power save plus) one then your switches may be playing a role here too, depending on if you allowed CUCM to allow EW overrides.  If it's the "Display On Time" one then it's all local to the phone and as others have said I'd look at the phone's local time.

-Ryan