[cisco-voip] UC on non-Cisco VMware hardware?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Mar 6 17:02:25 EST 2013

Just to be clear, It's 1:1 to CPU cores, not actual CPUs. CPUs would be crazy! :)
VCenter requires vSphere Standard. If you did go with a Cisco UCS server you could use Cisco's vSphere foundation on the low end C220

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>