[cisco-voip] IPPA doesn't get custom layout data while ringing after upgrade to ccx 8.5

Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) rlafount at cisco.com
Wed Mar 20 09:04:02 EDT 2013

Hi Ed,

Make sure that the phone can reach the authentication URL. It must authenticate the telecaster user when is receives an XSI push to the phone. I would pull the phone console logs to be sure. Also, make sure web access is enabled on the phone. I think this may have been defaulted to off between 7.x and 8.x CUCM.

You can send me the Browser and IP Phone Agent logs and traces for a failed call at TRACE level and the MIVR logs. Just note the time of the call and the agent ID/extension and the ANI.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services