[cisco-voip] Outbound Call Routing Timers

Dana Tong Dana_Tong at bridgepoint.com.au
Wed Mar 27 21:43:19 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a H323 Gateway with PRI connections to multiple providers.

I have a CUCM Route List with two route groups configured Top-down.
I can see calls hunting to the first PRI and then hunting to the second PRI ok.

What I would like to do is extend the timer of the call setup to the first PRI before it tries to route to the second PRI.

Does anyone know what timer this is? Would it be in the UCM Service Parameters for "clusterwide parameters - H323"?

Cheers
Dana