[cisco-voip] Single Number Reach Voicemail Policy/CSCua16829

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:48:53 EDT 2013

I am running 9.1.1 and the prompt is playing automatically without any need
to follow these steps.  I assume I could follow these steps if I wanted to
customize the prompt.

Just curious about how you found the 'Mobility_VMA' name.  Is this
documented somewhere or is there a technical place on CUCM or query I can
use to find other options I can customize ?