[cisco-voip] UCCX - "set priority" setting wait times in Que

Carlo Calabrese carlo_calabrese2006 at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 02:35:50 EDT 2013

I am setting up a Que and the customer wants to have agents in group A
answer all the calls.

If a call waits in que for over 5 minutes, they want a second group of
agents  (group b) to be able to take that call. So the call could goto the
either group A or B.

My question is, Can I do this in one Que, or do I need two.

I was thinking that I could do a "set priority" of 5 when the call comes
into the que and then after  5 minutes, set it to 1.

Thanks

Carlo