[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5

Joe Pollere (AM) joe.pollere at dimensiondata.com
Sun Nov 10 07:00:13 EST 2013

Jason,

When you login to appadmin with an account that has supervisor (no administrator) rights you get a subset of available menus.

[cid:image002.png at 01CEDDE2.70BE2520]

Also there is a service parameter to limit the supervisor access to only their own team.....

[cid:image001.png at 01CEDDE1.BD240E80]

Application Parameters

Supervisor Access

The Administrator uses this option to allow certain privileges to supervisors (all supervisors have the same privilege). The options are:

 *   No access to teams-The supervisor logs into the Supervisor page, but will not be able to see any team information (No RmCm info).
 *   Access to all teams-The supervisor logs into the Supervisor page, and will be able to see all the teams (RmCm information).
 *   Access to supervisor teams only-The supervisor logs into the Supervisor page, and will be able to see the teams they supervise.
Default: No access to teams
Note

A supervisor who does not have administrator privileges can add, modify, or remove skills from an agent.

Joe