[cisco-voip] ELM stay negative

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Tue Nov 12 12:40:04 EST 2013

Can you send a screenshot of the License Usage page/report.

ELM will use higher level licenses if lower ones are not available.

I.E. if you need 500 Enhanced users but only have 100 Enhanced User Licenses but also have 1,000 CUWL Standard Licenses, ELM will utilize 400 CUWL Standard Licenses to make up the difference. So the negative report may be that you are substituting licenses.

Also, to make sure you are using the proper licenses, you need to be associating phones to users to ensure that CUCM is requesting the proper license type.

+Chris
TME - Unity Connection and MediaSense