[cisco-voip] Directory URI in LDAP sync

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Nov 19 09:00:28 EST 2013

It's not tied to any particular type of media.  It just ties a URI to a phone or user and allows the URI to be routed just like a number.

-Ryan

I was thinking SIP URI shouldn’t really be video or audio specific (based on the SDP in the invite).  So you could call email at domain.com<mailto:email at domain.com> and get whatever is available.  Be it audio or video in the SDP.  Register your phone or your EX90 and both ring like a shared line, etc.