[cisco-voip] SPA Dect UCM 8.6 compabiltity

Michael Muscat michaelm at umcu.org
Tue Nov 19 14:11:37 EST 2013

Hi,

I purchased a SPA232d and SPA302D cordless phone kit and am having one heck of a time integrating it as a 3rd party SIP device with UCM 8.6 .  There aren't any articles about it online except a few that mention setting up digest credentials.  I can't see where I would enter anything in the phone management and for the life of me can't get them to talk to each other.  Anyone have any procedures to get them to work?  A few people said that they are not supported devices but do work as a 3rd party SIP connection.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike