[cisco-voip] Options for Conference Calls

Robin Clayton Robin.Clayton at rrfa.org.uk
Wed Nov 20 07:11:05 EST 2013

CUCM 7.1.x
CUX 7.1.x

Dear All,

We want to be able to set up our system so that internal and external callers can join conferences. Is this possible with CUCM or do I need an external device?

I can set up meetme but seem to have a limit of 4 calls?

Rob

Robin Clayton
Senior I.T. Technician
Richard Rose Federation
Richard Rose Central Academy
Victoria Place
Carlisle
CA1 1LY

Important Notice:

This e-mail and any attachment are confidentialand may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any
reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this
e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and
any attachments permanently from your system.

The Richard Rose Federation<http://www.rrfa.org.uk>